Email

Handheld Ultrasonic Treatment by beauBlissé

High quality, versatile handheld Ultrasound beauty device gives salon treatment result at home by beauBlissé.
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Final priceRM 220.00
Price without tax:RM 220.00
ultrasound1
ultrasounddetail_reduced1
  • ultrasound1
  • ultrasounddetail_reduced1
Description

Applying lotions, serums or cream directly to skin might not help without a good / healthy base of skin. That is why it is important to get ultrasound wave to help better penetration of any nutrient into skin. 1MHz Ultrasonic stimulates body cells, vibration massage giving lymphatic drainage increase and improve metabolism and regeneration of body cells. Frequent of using ultrasonic wave able to soften body tissues, increase penetration nutrient and promote metabolism, speed up blood circulation, stimulate nerve system and regeneration skin cells more result than any common beauty instrument.

Warming and heating function

One of the important factors of Ultrasonic. About 79%~82% which is absorbed and carried away by blood circulation during treatment. The rest 18%~21% of the heat penetrate to nearby tissues. Blood vessel been charged up and speed up blood circulation and relax the muscle to give maximum absorbtion nutrient into the skin.

Therapeutic fuction

In the midst of therapy, intensity of ultrasonic id between 0.4-1.5w/cm2, lasting for 10-15mins. Due to blood circulation effect, PH balance and increase penetration between cell membrane, slightly red on skin during treatment is expected and it will fade off after treatment.

Handheld Ultrasonic Treatment by beauBlissé comes with:

  • Size: 15cm x 4cm, 0.5oz beauBlissé Signature white tool with selected treatment button with grey cap.
  • All beauBlissé treatment device is 100% authentic guaranteed.
  • Ideal for those who have busy schedule would like to have DIY treatment at home without going to salon weekly.
  • Ideal for those who travel and would like to have handheld treatment for beauty emergency fix.
  • Ideal treatment for: Acne Scars, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spot and Freckles, Wrinkles and Crow Feet, Puffy Eyes and Dark Eye Cycle, Acne, Pimples and Blackhead,Body Cellulite & Fat

How To Use:

Cleansed face, wipe ultrasonic probe with alcohol for sterilisation. Apply sufficient Skin Toner/ Serum/ Ampoule/ Gel Mask or Water based Moisurizer on whole face and press 'Power' button of Ultrasounic, select 'UP' (high level) 'Middle' (medium level) or 'DOWN' (lower level) arrow button as desired. Press vibrating massage button to produce vibrating heat for optimum result. Apply light pressure with Ultrasonic probe moves upward in circular movement for 5-15minutes. For treatment, use it once every 2days for 3weeks. For maintenance, use it 1-2 times weekly. After use, clean excess product on probe with tissue or damp cloth, wipe with alcohol and keep in cool, dry place.

 

 

Info
Below are further information for this product.

CAUTIONS: When using Ultrasonic,
1. Do not roll Ultrasonic probe on eyelid when treated eye area. Only use on lower eye move upward to temper point.
2. Do not roll Ultrasonic probe on throat area when treated neck. Use upward or outward movement bring it to below the ears'point.   
3. Do not use Ultrasonic more than 30minutes, to avoid skin over exhausted and get treatment burned.
4. Apply sufficient skin care and keep skin damped when using Ultrasonic. Circular / Upward movement is the key when using Ultrasonic. Do not rest probe on same area to avoid treatment burn on skin due to its wavelength.

Tips: For Eyes, Sensitive, Damaged, Acne skin, select 'UP' high Level Discontinuous Wave Length. Duration: 5-8minutes.
For Mature, Dry, Normal, Oily, Dark Spot, Body Cellulite, select 'Middle' (medium level) or 'Down' (low level) Continuous Wave Length. Duration: Face: 8-15minutes. Body: 15-30minutes

Any Side Effects?
No adverse effects with ultrasound therapy have ever been documented. Ultrasound has been used in the medical community for more than 60 years. Ultrasound therapy, unlike painkillers or other drug treatments, has not been shown to interact with systemic medications or to be habit-forming. Handheld Ultrasonic wavelength is designed for facial treatment use in beauty centre and home use. It is safe for regular use when follow instruction.

Who Should Not Use Ultrasound:
Those with pace-makers or electronic implants.
Those who have bleeding disorders.
Those who pregnant.

If in doubt, please consult doctor

Reviews
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Video

Applying lotions, serums or cream directly to skin might not help without a good / healthy base of skin. That is why it is important to get ultrasound wave to help better penetration of any nutrient into skin. 1MHz Ultrasonic stimulates body cells, vibration massage giving lymphatic drainage increase and improve metabolism and regeneration of body cells. Frequent of using ultrasonic wave able to soften body tissues, increase penetration nutrient and promote metabolism, speed up blood circulation, stimulate nerve system and regeneration skin cells more result than any common beauty instrument.

Warming and heating function

One of the important factors of Ultrasonic. About 79%~82% which is absorbed and carried away by blood circulation during treatment. The rest 18%~21% of the heat penetrate to nearby tissues. Blood vessel been charged up and speed up blood circulation and relax the muscle to give maximum absorbtion nutrient into the skin.

Therapeutic fuction

In the midst of therapy, intensity of ultrasonic id between 0.4-1.5w/cm2, lasting for 10-15mins. Due to blood circulation effect, PH balance and increase penetration between cell membrane, slightly red on skin during treatment is expected and it will fade off after treatment.

Handheld Ultrasonic Treatment by beauBlissé comes with:

  • Size: 15cm x 4cm, 0.5oz beauBlissé Signature white tool with selected treatment button with grey cap.
  • All beauBlissé treatment device is 100% authentic guaranteed.
  • Ideal for those who have busy schedule would like to have DIY treatment at home without going to salon weekly.
  • Ideal for those who travel and would like to have handheld treatment for beauty emergency fix.
  • Ideal treatment for: Acne Scars, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spot and Freckles, Wrinkles and Crow Feet, Puffy Eyes and Dark Eye Cycle, Acne, Pimples and Blackhead,Body Cellulite & Fat

How To Use:

Cleansed face, wipe ultrasonic probe with alcohol for sterilisation. Apply sufficient Skin Toner/ Serum/ Ampoule/ Gel Mask or Water based Moisurizer on whole face and press 'Power' button of Ultrasounic, select 'UP' (high level) 'Middle' (medium level) or 'DOWN' (lower level) arrow button as desired. Press vibrating massage button to produce vibrating heat for optimum result. Apply light pressure with Ultrasonic probe moves upward in circular movement for 5-15minutes. For treatment, use it once every 2days for 3weeks. For maintenance, use it 1-2 times weekly. After use, clean excess product on probe with tissue or damp cloth, wipe with alcohol and keep in cool, dry place.